Sapphire is a community dedicated to preserving decency and making the lives of our members slightly happier. For this reason, bigotry (including slurs), and harassment of any kind is not tolerated within these walls. If you have a problem with that, then you're in the wrong place.
Below is the rundown of what isn't allowed within the Sapphire community. Nothing should be too difficult for any decent, moderately mature person to follow.
1. Don't be a dick. This includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
- -Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or any other kind of bigotry.
- -Rape jokes, Holocaust jokes, telling members to kill themselves, or any other generally overtly offensive posts.
- -Posting shock sites/ihate_____ sites/any other spam sites.
- -Posting members' private information without their consent.
- -Posting spoilers to any kind of media without warnings or untagged NSFW (not safe for work) content.
2. Don't share illegal content.
3. Don't spam. This is obviously a non-specific rule but if you continue to post things that you are repeatedly told not to by a staff member, then you will face consequences.
4. Don't advertise your personal websites unless granted permission by a staff member.
5. Don't openly contest enforcement of the above rules on the forums. Take it up with staff in private.
6. Don't badmouth Sapphire elsewhere and expect to be allowed to stay. In the old days, when we were in a different home, we called this the Sears Policy. The group has a general attitude of "if you don't like it then why are you here?" Negative people do nothing but harm the community.
Enforcement of these rules and punishment for breaking them lie entirely in the hands of the administration team. If you feel that you have been unfairly warned or banned, appeal to the moderator over private message. If you are still not satisfied, message the administrator. Issues will be sincerely considered as fast as possible.